There are jobs—and then there are careers. The chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful, in a positive environment. The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills. The prospect of being surrounded by smart, ambitious, motivated people, day-in, and day-out. That’s the kind of environment and people you can expect to be with at American Sealants, Inc. We are a team and a family.
Here are the current openings we have at ASI;
EXHIBIT INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
The Exhibit Installation Technician position will involve tasks at aquariums, zoos, commercial and residential swimming pools, fountains and exhibits. Portions of this job may be done underwater while diving with marine life.
1) Proper use and knowledge of all industry standard materials, tools and safety.
• Operation of hand and power tools
• Erect, disassemble and use scaffolding and ladders
• Tend to machines, pumps, compressors, and generators
• Mix ingredients to create compounds for covering and cleaning surfaces
• Spray materials to sand, clean, seal or coat surfaces
• Erect temporary structures and/or brackets or clamps
• Clean up rubble and debris to eliminate possible hazards
• Operate, read and maintain air monitoring devise in confined spaces
2) Grind, scrape, sand or polish surfaces such as glass, acrylic or concrete using abrasive tools or machines
• Smooth and finish
• Apply caulking materials by hand or caulking guns
• Injection into floors, walls, and ceilings
4) Position, adjoin and align glass and acrylic pieces
5) Turn in required daily paperwork; attend required safety meetings and training
• Driver’s License & Clean Driving Record
• OSHA 10 hour, Permit-Required Confined Space, Basic 1st Aid Certificates
• Ability to lift 30+ pounds continuously and 50+ pounds frequently
• Pass Pre-Employment Drug Test
• Available to travel frequently, and extensively, Domestic and International; Passport or ability to obtain one
PREFERRED SKILL SET
• Construction Experience; Rigging, building, etc.
• P.A.D.I. Certified
• Certifications; OSHA 30 hour
Apply in person or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Three references required.
We offer excellent health benefits, paid vacation, incentives, and a competitive wage.
Background Check will be done and the successful candidate will be required to pass a Drug Test.
American Sealants, Inc. (ASI) is an international small business located in Grand Junction, CO. We have been in business 12 years and are 8 times the size we were when we started. We are continually looking to grow our company and our brand. If you like the sound of this, come join our team.